Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Funny Thing Happened...

So last week, something happened that just reinforced my decision to get serious about this surgery. I took my little one to an early music lesson that her school is hosting for the summer. I dropped her off and then came home to get ready for a full day of end-of-summer back-to-school doctor appointments. It was not until I was sitting in the car waiting for her to come out that I noticed I'd left the house with my slippers on! Now, had I been able to SEE MY FEET, that would not have happened.

My appointment with the surgeon is finally feeling like it's getting close (next week). I have a list of questions to ask him and I just can't wait to get this thing going. Other blogs, video blogs, and some VSG online forums have been a huge help. I am just like a big old sponge right now.



Yeah, a BIG.OLD.SPONGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment